Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello there!!!



Welcome to my webspace. Welcome to a world full of vague, random, nonsensical ramblings about the little things in life. Colors, ocean, travel, food, zodiacs, photos,love, friends and family - life is beautiful. 


And here's a little about myself-

1. A typical Taurean, I am stubborn, independent, and surprisingly introverted.
2. I hate being the centre of attention.
3. An Army brat, and proud of it.
4. Geek is my type- Guys who can talk about anything under the sun. Guys who can make me laugh.
5. I judge people within 5 minutes of meeting them. And I hate almost all of them.
6. I am an MBA in Marketing. Honestly, I feel MBA is over-rated.
7. My style – (if not tomboy)- Boho.  I love colours. I love psychedelic prints.
8. I love food. And travelling.
9.I wish I had more money, I could travel the world, eat…yeah that’s about it.
10. I hate shopping.
11. I am scared of animals. I find dogs cute, but that’s about it.
12. I love swimming. I love the water. I secretly feel I might be related to Poseidon.
13. My dream job? Anything related to food and travel. Anything.
14. I believe in fate.
15. I believe in love. Deep down, I love being cheesy.
16. I love baking
17. I cant sing or dance. Though I would love to do an item number once before I die.
18. I quit drinking on 17 Aug 2013. And this time for good.
19.  If I could, I would laze around at home all day. Free-lancing is my ideal career option.
20. I need Goa. That's just how I am. I NEED the sea.




Have a wonderful experience here, and feel free to leave your opinion.
Ciao!

1 comment: