Thursday, August 29, 2013

Evolution- I am Me.

As random as this may sound, I feel evolved. It's been a long, depressing process, but I know I'm a much stronger person than what I was yesterday. I also feel like a 100 years old, but I couldn't really care about that. Here’s sharing some of the “enlightenment”, hoping to make a difference -


1. Exs are idiots, and there is no need for you to stay in touch with them. You might have moved on in life, good for you. You can ignore the awkward moments, extremely good for you. But hey, ever stopped to think about their side of it? They claim to have moved on- note that this only refers to their emotional state, and has NOTHING to do with their mental growth. So lay off, you ain’t getting nowhere with this. They are still stuck in 2009, with the same friends and same “aims” in life. Trust me- they do not add value to your life, let go. #truestory

2. If cheated by someone, ignoring them is the best possible way to make them feel TERRIBLE about themselves. Let them cry, let them stalk you, let them try to get your attention, LET THEM. And then ignore them. The frustration they feel feels sweeter than victory. #truestory

3. There is no reason you need to be insecure. It is absolutely all right to have 3 close friends, you are much better off than those who have a million acquaintances and no friends.

4. That feeling when you feel like cooking for someone other than yourself? That, I believe, is love. And I, my friends, am in love *sigh*

5. Long distance relationships are difficult cos we make them so. Agreed, we freak out and go through our moments of insecurities. But nothing is so difficult if you know what you want. Life is not what it was when you were 18, things change at 24. Hold on, have faith.

6. Believe in your dreams. And by this I mean literally- believe in your dreams. Maintain a dream diary, note down the “objects” in your dreams. It will help, trust me. #truestory

7. Speak your mind. Don’t let people walk over you. It’s never too late to change your attitude.

8. Travel.

9. Get out of your comfort zone- live.

10. Celebrate everyday- celebrate who you are.

It feels good to be this confident and positive about life, and I genuinely want to share this happiness. Hope I helped.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment